Τρίτη 15 Μαΐου 2012

Nokia X7 Update Belle


Recently I updated a friends Nokia X7-00. To begin with, I used to be a huge Nokia fan and I still 'kind of' am. I used to buy every Nokia symbian phone back then when symbian was the only software where you could install apps or .js games! :)  They make quality products that I managed to fix even after my phone went for a 5' swim. Nowadays of course I am more of an Android and iOS fan, but I'm looking forward to the future  windows smartphones from nokia (even thinkinh of going on a seminar at my university to learn about developing on the new Windows 8). Back to our X7-00 though, a friend of mine bought it about 6months ago and i must say I hated it. Being a Galaxy S2 owner, every time I used the X7 which was a bit too laggy I suffered. About a month ago I updated it to Nokia Belle and I must say that it is worth updating guys. Totally different phone. Now it's a lot smoother and faster and I must say I even managed to enter the Apps folder without it freezing for 1minute!!! So nice job with the update Nokia, though there is no future I believe in Symbian OS.  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου