Κυριακή 6 Μαΐου 2012

Galaxy S2 ICS

Finally the android 4.03 update, arrived for the Galaxy S2.

I must say the update was everything I expected. The phone is a lot smoother and a lot faster. There are a few bugs though but all in good time.. I for example live in Greece and in the Greek version they seem to have forgotten something in German. Ok I admit that its a bit tragic but you are most likely to understand what "vibrieren und klingeln" stands for even if you don't speak German..
Finally I don't know if it's just me but I believe that they should have upgraded the Touchwiz as well, cause although I have got used to it and it's so easy to use and smooth I would like to see same changes on the graphics so you don't get bored of your phone. Of course you can always download a different launcher since that's the beauty of Google's Android.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου